We hope you are happy with your purchase, however in the unlikely event that you are not, or if your print arrives damaged, we will gladly arrange a replacement or full refund of the purchase price.
Please contact us in the first instance, by the contact us page with details of the issue (including your name & order number) so we can arrange your return or replacement.
The cost of returning goods to us will ONLY be refunded if you received damaged goods.
The following information will be required in your return package: your name, your email address and your order number. We recommend you obtain proof of posting as we cannot be held responsible for items lost in the post.
If you have unpacked an artwork you intend to return, it is your responsibility to ensure that it is adequately protected for its return journey.
To cancel an order can only be done within 24 hours of placing the order, please contact us stating order date, order number, your name, address and contact number. We will then issue a full refund.
Should you wish to cancel your order after it has been dispatched we are unable to stop the delivery; when the package arrives you have fourteen (14) days to return the print, in the original packaging, for a refund. We do not refund the cost of returning an item to us, only the cost of the item.
Orders that were cancelled after they have been dispatched cannot be opened upon delivery. If the items are removed from the original wrapping it will void the cancellation and as such are subject to our returns policy.
3. My order has not arrived
The first thing to check is have you had your dispatch message. If yes, then it’s on its way. You can track your order through the DPD website using your order number from that message. If you haven’t got your dispatch message then your order is waiting to leave us. Once you have the dispatch message you can track it yourself via the link. If you don’t have your order number with you, you can get it by logging into your account and then going to ‘Orders’. Should you need to contact us please quote your order number.
4. Shipping and Delivery
|Product Type||Processing Time||Standard Delivery Time|
|Prints||7 working days||7 working days after processing for UK and|
most Continental European destinations.
(Up to 10 working days to certain countries
in Continental Europe)
|Most framed, mounted, and canvas items|
(special order poster or print)
|7 working days||10 working days after processing for UK and most Continental European destinations.|
- Our Prints are rolled with thick paper to protect from damage before being packaged in corrugated triangular shipping containers or tubes.
- Framed items are covered securely and placed in adjustable corrugated inserts that lock the frame in position.
- Order Processing & Delivery Expectations
- Estimate your art’s arrival by adding the processing and transit times above.
Please Note :
- This is only a general guideline for our processing times. See the product details for your selected product to see how soon it’s expected to ship.
- Framed, mounted, canvas and other serviced items to all destinations are shipped with a trackable method. Posters and prints to most European countries are also shipped with tracking.
- If you order a combination of in-stock and special order posters and prints, the order processing time may be longer (we may ship those items together in one shipment).
- In order to offer you the lowest shipping rates, we combine similar items in one shipment. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock or on backorder, we may hold the rest of your items if we expect the item to be restocked soon. As soon as it arrives in our warehouse, we will ship your entire order to you in one shipment.
- Shipping prices depend on size and weight and is charged at checkout.
- Based on the country of origin and the final destination, some orders may be subject to customs and/or import fees. Customs fees are calculated based on import, brokerage, duties, and taxes, and are not included in the delivery fee quoted at checkout. They will be assessed once the artwork enters the destination country and must be paid by the order recipient. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
- Please note that any customs or import charges incurred by the customer are non-refundable.